Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The need to be needed

I don't think I'll ever understand it. Why on earth do women go around collecting men who are into them as trophy's for their self esteem? I've dated a few women like this and it always shocks me. As soon as you put distance between the 2 of you they do anything to suck you back in. Once they feel confident that they can fall back on you, they disappear again. It must be the same as a man amassing a fortune. Once he feels that he has limitless options he can sleep well at night but if it starts slipping he scrambles to fix it. I guess if your biggest fear is being alone your biggest goal would be preventing it. Actually, come to think of it, I'm kinda offended I'm the second choice.

1 comment:

  1. It's sad this happens to anyone and even sadder when you don't realize its happening to you.

    ReplyDelete